Sunday, June 5, 2011

Beach Shoot

Good evening everyone. I hope you all have had a great week and weekend. Well, this passed Friday I had a beach shoot with two beautiful women, Vanessa and Paige. The shoot was done at Sweetwater Beach. It was a nice lake front beach. The day was perfect for the shoot. Unfortunately, there were too many people around for the shoot to go exactly as we wanted. We had to leave out the more risqué part of the shoot for another day as there was too much of an audience to do those shots. During the shoot I did some individual shots of the women and then I did some shots of both of them together. The shoot was a lot of fun and it was really easy to shoot with both girls. I believe the best shoots come as a result of communication and a collaboration of ideas between the models and the photographer. This allows for the models to feel completely comfortable with the photographer and for the photographer to be able to capture the best angles and bring out the full potential of the photo shoot. Here is just a small example of the results of the shoot. I hope you all really enjoy the photos and my work.












Thanks again to all of you for your love and support. I hope you all have a great week. I'll see you all again next Sunday. Good night.

Remember: "Life is best appreciated through the lens of a camera"

No comments:

Post a Comment