Sunday, June 26, 2011

Grunge Shoot

Good evening. I hope you all had a great weekend. Last Sunday I had a very fun shoot with two female models. It was a grunge themed shoot. What do I mean by grunge you might ask. It is a shoot where the location and editing of the photos are not as clean as glamour, fashion or swimsuit shoots. The the models are not as posed and they are more broken down. The photos have a high contrast to give the photos a more dirty look.
My two models in this shoot were Anya and Megan. I had a lot of fun working with these two beautiful girls. We did shoot three different styles. The wardrobe stylist, Brandi, did a great job in choosing the makeup and wardrobe for this shoot.
Well, here are a few of the shots from this shoots. I hope you really like them.






Come back later on this week as I will add more photos of this shoot so you can see the different wardrobes used for the shoot. Also, come back next Sunday so you can check out a whole new set of photos from another shoot I have tomorrow with two more beautiful girls. I hope you all have a great week and remember, "Life is best appreciated through the lens of a camera". Good night

No comments:

Post a Comment