Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello / Harajuku Photo Shoot

Hello friends, hope all of your are doing well. I am a photographer who specializes in weddings and all forms portraiture. I have been doing photography for the passed 10 years as a hobby and i am now begining to do it full time. Besides doing wedding and portraiture, I do enjoy doing other types of photography such as landscape and architecture photography.

With this blog, I plan to weekly show off some of my work and other interestes in photography. You'll get a chance to see some of my wedding photography and portraiture work but I will mostly post some of my work in other areas of photography. I will also post some tips and tricks I have learned over the years to hopefully help you better your photos and editing. I will also share some interesting articles I might come about regarding photography and the new ideas and techniques.

Here on my first post I will show a bit of what came from my latest shoot. It was a Harajuku themed shoot. Harajuku is a fashion trend that started in Japan. It is mainly a fusion of different fashion trends and and make-up including gothic lolita, visual kei, decora and cosplay. For this particular the wardrobe was cosplay with very colorful make-up. Hope you enjoy these photos.







 Hope you all have a great week and come back next Sunday to check out my blog. 

"Life is best appreciated through the lens of a camera"

No comments:

Post a Comment