Sunday, June 19, 2011

Happy Father's Day

First, I would like to say Happy Father's Day to all you fathers out there, specially to my Father who. along with my Mother, shaped me into the person I am today. I appreciate all you have done for me more than simple words can express.
Now, to what this blog is about. I had an interesting and fun shoot today. It was a grunge shoot with two beautiful models. To see these photos though you will have to wait until next week as I have yet to really begin editing them as the shoot was just a few hours ago. Now what I do want to share with you are some photos I have taken of my home. Even though I live in Orlando and I have lived in Chicago and New York, there is one place that I will always call my home and where my heart will always be, that is Puerto Rico. There is no place in the world like Puerto Rico. Hope you enjoy a these couple of photos of "El Castillo El Morro" and some of the beaches and beautiful landscapes of my home.











Once again, stop by next weekend so you can see some of the photos of my Grunge shoot today. Remember, "Life is best appreciated through the lens of a camera"

No comments:

Post a Comment